Roles and Responsibilities
Location: Petaluma, CA
Reports To: Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
The successful candidate will become an integral member of the Project Management team by assisting Project Managers and Superintendents in the day to day activities to ensure successful project completion.
Manages, organizes, coordinates, and controls new job start up functions of projects assigned
- Responsible for complete project documentation and coordination
- Issues proposals, types letters, transmittals, change orders and purchase orders
- Provides general administrative assistance as required to ensure successful project completion
- Reviews specifications for record drawing requirements at the commencement of each assigned project
- Supplies Superintendent with required drawings and blue lines to ensure complete and accurate record drawings
- Assembles Job Books, RFI Binders and proposal binders
- Organize and assemble job files, prepare related office and Superintendent files
- Prints and evaluates for accuracy the subcontractor list for each project assigned
- Prepares and maintains Contract Data Sheet
- Prepares Project Completion Checklist, closeout documentation, and Notice of Completion
- Provides reports for jobsite meetings as required by the project team
- Through personal example and leadership, maintains company reputation for outstanding client service and project quality
- Supports and enforces all company safety policies and procedures
EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
General knowledge of commercial construction trades desired
- Knowledge of and experience using Viewpoint or Procore (construction software) desired
- Minimum 2 years office experience,
- Strong math, reading, writing, organizational, and personal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office environment Microsoft Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in the U.S. and possess a valid driver’s license
- Team player
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits plan, currently including: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance policies.
- 401(k) plan
As part of the Midstate Construction team, you will be united with experienced professionals who are committed to monitoring all aspects of the construction project, professionals who are dedicated to building relationships and growing with the company.
High value is placed on effective communications, and our teamwork approach recognizes the strength of staff stability. We are searching for an individual interested in a long term position with the opportunity to grow and become an essential member of our energetic team.
If this looks like the opportunity for you, we encourage you to submit a resume via email to email@example.com.
Please visit our website midstateconstruction.com for further information and to stay apprised of current employment opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Midstate Construction!
NOTE: This Position description should not be construed to imply these requirements are the standard of the Position. Incumbents will follow any instructions and perform any related duties required by their supervisors.