Sustainable Green Construction
- Midstate Construction personnel were among the first to be tested and awarded LEED Accredited Professional (LEED A.P.) certification when the federal government initiated a personnel credential and certification procedure in 2011
- Midstate Construction projects have achieved the highest possible Federal LEED Certifications at Platinum and Gold levels and far exceeded State of California CalGreen Points levels.
- We build project teams of experienced project managers and establish long-term subcontractor relationships to produce consistently highest quality, durable, sustainable buildings, which incorporate such features as a ‘living roof’, photovoltaic energy systems, and swale rainwater collection systems.
- Midstate Jobsite Best Practices meet and exceed industry standards in erosion control (SWPPP), water conservation, waste reduction and disposal including recycling land-clearing debris at 100%.
- Midstate Construction researches and utilizes the best sustainable material sources whenever possible and teams up with local suppliers to promote local jobs and to reduce the project’s carbon footprint.